AIM

GAY GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Pinto Rage Pinto Rage

umbz

i think fire is greatly over rated

WTFepisode1 WTFepisode1

Myesh

apart from the obvious design flaws i must say funnt script. If only i could ever write a propper one... ya see i have a habot f making caretoons as i go allong so there allways wacky..yet that is what gave me a name!

Steve Ballmer Sucks Steve Ballmer Sucks

You idiot

Your an idiot. Steve Balmer helped start the revolution of !Computers!. Along with Bill Gates (Microsoft), Paul Allen (Microsoft), Steve Jobs (Apple Computer) and Steve Woz (Apple Computer).

I recommend you rent the movie called “Pirates of Silicon Valley”. It’s about these people. You can get it at blockbuster, or buy it at Amazon.

Don't you dare call him a faggot! How about we kill him as a baby, come back to the year 2001 and see how much you enjoy your crappy computer. Wait, what computer? Hmm, that's not a bad idea. We would all have a Macintosh! Yay!

Next time, do the research on who you try and crush because maybe without that person you would not be living the fun-filled life your living.

Steve Ballmer is a great man. He did a lot to help you make that flash cartoon. To call him a fagot is to call every single person who uses Windows a fagot...

I'm not a fagot though cuz I use a Macintosh... right?

PrimusClock responds:

No, I'm not saying PC users are faggots, I'm saying middle-aged fat guys who act like retards on stage because of some lousy computers are really dumb.

Windows ' 98 emulator Windows ' 98 emulator

Hmmm

Everyone crys about how annoying Windows is... So buggy, slow, etc...

My responce - Get off your lazy ass and buy a fucking Macintosh! Go to Apple.com

No more Windows bullcrap if everyone convert... Join us. We Think Diffrent.

Mini DBZ game Mini DBZ game

Work

Yeah it needs work you can get it to do better stuff and when ya do itl; be good