AIM

GAY GAY GAY GAY

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Pinto Rage Pinto Rage

umbz

i think fire is greatly over rated

WTFepisode1 WTFepisode1

Myesh

apart from the obvious design flaws i must say funnt script. If only i could ever write a propper one... ya see i have a habot f making caretoons as i go allong so there allways wacky..yet that is what gave me a name!

SupaFly 2 SupaFly 2

OMG LOL GOM!

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG & OMG

Nielsen's Evolution Nielsen's Evolution

Good stick work pay no attention to fag before me this was some classy shit

Shooting People For Fun 2 Shooting People For Fun 2

wowwowooww

Even though it was blatent violence for no perpose it went so far to actualy become artistic. This is defenatly one of my all time favorites.

Kong Kong

WOWY DOODLES!

I must say this in all honesty this is the best thing at Newgrounds

Zelda Sing Along Fun! Zelda Sing Along Fun!

Good But...

Yeah that song was by System Of The Down buddy.
I aint gonna bitch about it but mabey you should change the credits.
If you want proof go to an MP3 search like Audio Galaxy and seach Lyrical (its name) or system of the down at look at the titles.

The reason it wasnt on the site is becasue bands make heaps of songs but not all of them are put onto there CDs but are stil available if you truely want them.
For example SOAD had 30 songs made for there new CD but on it there are only 14 still in time the rest will be released onto the internet ect.

Accept it and put the proper credit up =)

Still good work nice timeing and jokes!!!1

-Skaidris

"From my Room" "From my Room"

yeha

Like i can tell that its good and all but really it did bore me in the long silence moments. and common less happy playing and more raping corpses!
But still fuckin awsome

friendly stick 1 friendly stick 1

Hmm

Hey, I have a question for ya. Did you download this song as an Mp3 or did you buy the CD that had it on it? I think I know the CD that has this on it. (reply to this please)

Anyways, that's pretty funny :-D. Good first attempt.

oopsIpooped responds:

I did douwnload it...i thouhgt it was a pretty funny song...i know its by herb albert or somthin...thanks for the ok review lol